Providers agree to the following terms prior to being listed on Hosperity:
- Providers will provide accurate, current as well as complete representations of their skills, degrees and other professional qualifications.
- Providers will not make any misrepresentations about their identity, background, experience, certifications, licensure or other professional qualifications.
- Providers will provide the highest quality of services that they are able to provide no different than if they were in a similar transaction conducted in person or to the standards of care mandated, regulated or required by your professional, licensing or governing body, whichever is greater.
“Verified” means that Hosperity has made reasonable efforts to verify the following information provided by the Provider and have not found information that suggests that the information provided by the Provider is not accurate at the time of the verification process. Hosperity evaluates the following information when publicly available and where applicable through a licensure, credentialing or certification body:
- Contact information by the Provider
- The Providers license is valid in the location that they practice
Hosperity does not endorse and nothing within the Hosperity website(s) shall be deemed to be an endorsement, representation or warranty of any third party (including our Member, Providers, Businesses, Partners, Bloggers or other users), whether in relation to such third party’s products, services, websites, experience, background, credentials, licensure, certifications or otherwise. We do not make any representations or warranties with regard to any materials posted by our users, directory or bloggers. The information provided regarding the Providers is provided exclusively by the Providers.